Do you have experience fundraising for political campaigns?
Missouri House Democratic Campaign Committee
Location: Jefferson City, MO
Salary: $5,500-6,000/month depending on experience, for 12 months (maximum)
Benefits: Health, vision, and dental
How to Apply: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and we intend to fill the position as soon as possible.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Executive Director Katharine Marrs at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Finance Director” as the subject line.
The Finance Director will share the following commitment and values:
- Commitment to breaking the GOP Supermajority in the Missouri House
- Desire to grow and implement a successful fundraising program
- Commitment to building lasting fundraising infrastructure and list-building for Missouri House Democrats
- Help ensure the Caucus has a strong, respectful, and cohesive team culture.
- Develop and execute a fundraising plan for the 2024 cycle
- Draft fundraising emails and help implement a strong digital fundraising program
- Coordinate and work with instate and national donors to help fund HDCC programming
- Assist with day-to-day cash flow operations
- Create routine weekly reports for the Executive Director and leadership team
- Draft and run fundraising plans with candidates, current members, and regional campaign managers
- Oversee the management and hiring process of additional finance staff if needed
Other duties as assigned Qualifications:
- Minimum Two cycles of political fundraising experience
- Extensive knowledge of NGP, ActBlue, and donor list building
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Lives in Missouri or is willing to relocate to Missouri for the 2024 campaign cycle.
Missouri HDCC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employees with a work environment free from discrimination and harassment.